Hey, I’m glad you decided to check out this internet lifestyle network review, now you might be looking for information on this program and you might wandering whether or not is a scam or can you really make money with this program?
Well, I learned about internet lifestyle network (ILN) via Facebook when someone pitch the opportunity to me when they first launched the Speed Wealth System. I respectively declined not because I think is a bad opportunity but because I think there are already many similar programs around the web like ILN. So let’s breakdown exactly what ILN offers and along with the negative and positives.
Internet Lifestyle Network Review
Now I’m not about hype and creating long boring posts, so I’m going to jump right into the facts and the different packages inside of ILN. Internet lifestyle network offers internet marketing training and tools to teach people how to make money online. They do it via a combination of monthly memberships and one-time sale products. There are basically 3 main products or levels.
- Apprentice Membership: This is the entry level point of the program where you pay $37 a month to get access. This is being marketed as the Speed Wealth System where they give you a 7-day free trial and a $100 guaranteed if you don’t make money. You make 50% commissions every time you refer someone that buys the apprentice membership.The membership includes training videos, marketing material and customizable blogs.
- Professional Membership: This level costs about $95 a month on top of the Apprentice-level Membership and you unlocks the Viral 5 Compensation plan down to four levels. Which means you will get 50% on first level referrals and 10% on all referrals down to four levels on all Apprentice/Pro memberships they purchase. It includes access to more advanced training on topics like Facebook marketing, sponsoring, branding and other topics.
- Executive Membership: The executive levels are high ticket courses (meaning they are one-time fees and range from $495-$1,495). It contains training from Mark Hoverson which is a legend in the affiliate/network marketing industry.
The Positives and the Negatives…
Okay, now we got that out of the way let’s talk about the positives and negatives of ILN and from there you can make a decision whether or not this might be for you.
From my research I believe these are the positives:
- Great training by top earners in the mlm and affiliate industry
- 7 day free trial
- low cost entry point ($37/month)
- great support from the community
Here’s what I believe are the negatives:
- Guaranteed of income which is a no-no in the MLM industry
- All products are digital (videos, audios, etc.)
- Not enough growth (compared to other programs in the same niche)
- A lot of upsells (additional products to purchase)
- Creating duplication can be difficult.
Overall I don’t think this is a bad program for someone looking to learn a lot about marketing, for example someone who’s already involved in the network marketing space and wants to learn how to leverage the internet.
However, the one thing I don’t like is that these type of programs are full of upsells that basically are designed to squeeze more money out of you. In my experience most people looking to start a home based business only have an average of $100-$200 per month to run their online business. Very few people will spend up to $2,000+ right in the beginning.
I was part of a similar program called Empower Network where members would spend up to $5,000 to get all the digital products, many people would refinance their homes, get loans or sell their stuff to come up with the money, yet very few were able to get their investment back. So, if you are comfortable and you can afford to spend a few hundreds or even thousands on this program then I say go right ahead because I’m confident you’ll learn some great new marketing skills.
But, if you believe that ILN is not for you and you are looking for something that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to make money, I invite you to check out my #1 top recommended business opportunity by clicking here…